Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Introductions!

Woo! Blogs!

I'm Confused Jackal Mage, or CJM. That's been my handle for almost as long as I've been online, and I don't expect it to change anytime soon. Real names can be gotten pretty easily through a quick googling, so I don't feel any need to post them here.

I like RPGs. A lot. I prefer d20, but I'm quite cool with other systems, and like going experimental as well. At the moment, this blog is mainly for my public musings on rpg topics and my own personal creations.

I'm also very interested in math, computer science, and skepticism. These topics'll show up from time to time as well.

I don't really have any agenda with this blog. For me, it's just another method of writing down my thoughts. I migrated from paper to computer to wiki and now to blog as I find the benefits and limitations of each.

No comments: